Donate now and help end the biggest cause of animal cruelty
Factory farming is the single biggest cause of animal cruelty. Compassion supporters have already improved the lives of millions of farm animals. But there is still so much more to do. There are kinder ways to feed the world ...but we need your help.
Give monthly by direct debit
Donate by credit/debit card
Donate by PayPal
* Gift aid: Tick this box if you would like Compassion in World Farming to reclaim tax on all donations you’ve made in the last 4 years, and until further notice, at no extra cost to you. Please only tick the box if you have paid/will pay UK Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax at least equal to the tax that will be reclaimed by all charities or Community Amateur Sports Clubs on your gifts for each tax year. Other taxes such as VAT and Council tax do not qualify, and Compassion in World Farming will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that you give.
Other ways to donate
- Raise money with Just Giving
- Fundraise with Virgin Money
- Payroll Giving - give as you earn. It's simple and tax-efficient:
The amount you specify is taken directly from your salary before tax. That means that every £1 you give costs you just 80p (60p, or as little as 55p, if you pay tax at one of the higher rates) - the tax man pays the rest!
- Send a cheque made payable to "CIWF" to:
Compassion in World Farming - WA001
River Court, Mill Lane
Godalming, Surrey, GU7 1EZ
- Or call us free (from the UK) on 0800 999 0101
Lines are open 9am to 5pm from Monday to Friday.