Department: Fundraising – International Major Gifts Team
Reviewing Manager: Senior Development Manager (International Major Giving)
Location: Godalming, Surrey (just a two-minute walk from the station)
Salary: £28,000 – £30,000 subject to experience
Contract type: Permanent, full-time
The purpose of this role is to help end factory farming, through driving higher levels of sustainable income. Being part of a dedicated team working in partnership with inspirational supporters, progressive policy makers and visionary companies to mobilise a movement for far-reaching change in our farming that will improve the quality of life for billions of farm animals worldwide and create a sustainable food supply which respects the environment.
Join our team and help change 60 billion lives. Including yours.
It is an exciting time to join Compassion in World Farming International’s Major Gifts team. We are looking for a positive and enthusiastic person who is passionate about animal welfare and whose skills, experience and background will contribute to our successful team, providing support to the team as we build better and stronger relationships with donors and funders.
- Using fundraising or sales related skills to manage high value and major donors, including a membership group, and seek opportunities to grow and deliver major gift income.
- Supporting the Senior Development Manager and the wider team to deliver against annual targets and sustainable, multi-million income stream
- Provide administrative support to the team (particularly communications via email and letter and timely database record keeping and reporting)
- Support the organisation of innovative events to invite new prospects and cultivate existing donors
- Excellent communication skills
- Diligent, reliable and with an eye for detail
- Ability to think laterally and creatively
- Able prioritise and deliver multiple projects on time
- Supportive and a team player
- Read the full job description
- Closing date: Monday, 25th February 2019. Early applications are encouraged; we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early.
- Read the full job description and complete the online application form and upload your CV and a covering letter stating why you are ideal for this post.
In order to comply with legal requirements, as part of our selection process we ask all potential employees to prove the eligibility to work on the UK.
No agencies please.