A diverse range of Visionaries
Leading thinkers support our vision
We seek food and farming policies that promote:
- Good health by ensuring universal access to sufficient and nutritious food.
- Sustainable farming methods, which support rural livelihoods and relieve poverty.
- Protection for the planet and its precious resources: soil, water, forest and biodiversity.
- Reduced emissions of greenhouse gases and other pollutants from agriculture.
- Humane farming methods which promote the health and natural behaviour of sentient animals and avoid causing them pain and suffering.
- Reduced consumption of animal products in high-consuming populations to meet environmental, health and sustainability goals.
Find out more about the rigorous thinking behind the Vision for Fair Food and Farming
Explore the full list of Visionaries below:
The arts and media
From actors and broadcasters to musicians and authors, our lively friends in the Arts and Media add strength to our Visionary call.Read more »
Our large group of academics from fields as varied as environment, philosophy and literature add weight and credibility to our Vision.Read more »
Faith and ethics
Leading voices in the world’s faiths join lay leaders in calling for our Vision to be implemented.Read more »
These Visionaries demonstrate that achievement in business can go alongside deep concern for our food & farming future.Read more »
Professions and civil society
From the environment to animal protection and law, our civil society leaders are showing the way.Read more »