Our Donor Charter
Our commitment to You:
- We are always thrilled to hear from our supporters and will respond to all queries in a friendly, professional and timely manner.
- We are accountable. If you are ever unhappy with anything we have done, we will welcome any complaint you might choose to make and deal with it thoroughly, seriously and swiftly. We have a strict and structured complaints procedure. A copy of this can be sent to you on request.
- We act with integrity. We never exaggerate any of our claims and will always deliver on our promises.
- All your donations will be used wisely, in line with our mission to advance the well being of farm animals across the world. We are happy to provide information on how our income is spent.
- You can be safe in the knowledge that we promise never to give out, swap, rent or otherwise pass on your details to other organisations for their use. For more information on how we will (and won’t) use your personal information please click here.
- If you tell us that you do not want to be contacted in a certain way, this will be promptly recorded and your wishes will be honoured in future communications.
Our commitment to farm animals
- Our vision is one of a world where animals are treated with compassion and respect and where cruel factory farming practices end. All that we do is geared towards that aim.
- We will continue to champion and raise awareness of animal sentience.
Our commitment to the highest standards
- We constantly work to ensure our administration is as efficient and as cost-effective as possible.
- High security controls are in place to protect your personal information, ensuring what you share with us stays with us.
We believe that farm animals should not and need not suffer
If you agree, please support us today.