A higher quality version of this film is available by clicking the 'download video' link towards the bottom of the right hand column on this page.
GAP Pigs covers:
- Natural behaviour, ancestry and the development of modern pig farming
- Good Practice 1 – space and foraging needs for dry sows
- Good Practice 2 – avoiding aggression in dry sows
- Good Practice 3 – space and nesting needs of farrowing sows
- Good Practice 4 – weaning ages and piglet health
- Good Practice 5 – avoiding tail-biting in growing pigs
- Good Practice 6 – making humane and sustainable pig farming work economically
Other GAP Pigs resources include:
Watch online or download
The Farm Animals & Us films and other education films are available on our YouTube channel.