Compassion In World Farming is the leading international specialist charity for farm animal welfare. Our vision is a world where farm animals are treated with compassion and respect and where cruel factory farming has ended. We believe that farm animals should not, and need not, suffer.
With over 50 years of campaigning, we have been instrumental in achieving dramatic reforms for farm animal welfare in Europe. The challenge for the future is to ensure that animal welfare becomes a fundamental consideration within the global food system.
We are working toward a whole food system that is truly kind, caring, and honest:
- Kind to animals
- Caring for both the environment and consumer health
- And honestly labelled to allow ethical choices
- Philanthropy & Partnerships Manager (USA)
- Global Communications Officer FTC
- Digital Media Production Manager
- Food Sustainability Manager
- Global Chief Executive Officer (GCEO) Team Administrative Assistant
- Database Reporting Officer
- Digital Producer
- Fundraising and Legacy Assistant (Maternity Cover)
We welcome fundraising, community events, and campaign volunteers. We do not currently have any work experience placements.
Whatever you are interested in doing, our Supporter Engagement Team is here to support you in any way they can.
Privacy Notice for Job Applicants
As part of our recruitment process, we collect and process personal data relating to job applicants. We are committed to transparency about how we handle your personal information, to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information, and to meeting our data protection obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and the Data Protection Act 2018. Please read our full privacy notice for further information.